- Support: all 125Khz RFID EM4100 EM4100 Card/Tag
- Frequency: 125Khz
- Default Read first 10 digits Decimal (08H-10D) RFID card.If you need adjustable multi formats,you could check our links to buy.
- USB cable connection to PC (Plug and Play, Driverless for Windows 2000, 2003, XP,Windows7)
- Communication speed: 106Kbit/s
- Power: DC 5V(+/-5%)
- Reading distance: 5-8cm
- Interface: USB (Powered from USB, does not require any external power supply)
- Operating temperature: -10 degree~ 70 degree
- Storage temperature: -20 degree ~ +80 degree
- Size: ( L*W*H ) 9.8x6.3x1cm
- Weight: 70g. with USB Cable: 90g
- Color: black ( The same as the web photo )
- Material: Hard Plastic
Widely used in access control entrance guard, consumption, hotel lock, water meter, electricity meter and gas meter and a series of ID card management application system.
Firstly: Connect the usb cable with the card reader to the computer USB port.
Second: The reader will 'drip' sound and flash about that power successfully, and then half a second, after the 'drip' sound and flash about that device self-test successfully, without Install any drivers, windows will automatically recognize it.
Third: Open one EXCEL or WORLD ,the card number would be input by itself .