The item is for Arduino robot kit, raindrops, rain sensor, monitoring can be used for a variety of weather conditions, and converted into the number of the reference signal and the AO output.The sensor uses the FR-04 high-quality double-sided materials, King Size 5.0 * 4.0CM, and with the surface of the nickel plating treatment, against oxidative, conductivity, superior performance and longevity;
The output in the form: digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and analog AO voltage output; TTL-level output, TTL output valid signal is low. Driving capability 100MA so, can directly drive relays, buzzer, a small fan, and so on.
Sensitivity can be adjusted via potentiometer.LED lights up when there is no rain output is high, raindrop up, the output ground level, LED light.
- Distribution bit to adjust sensitivity
- A fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Power indicator, the output signal LED indicator
- The comparator output, the signal is clean, waveform, driving ability over 15mA
- Wide voltage LM393 comparator
- A large area of rain board, more conducive to detect rain
- Board with positioning holes to facilitate installation
- Raindrops and control panels are separate, easy to wire leads
- Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- Operating voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Voltage: 5V
How to use:
Connected to 5V power supply, the power indicator light, sensor board is not water droplets, DO output is high, the switch lights off, dropping on a drop of water, DO output is low, the indicator light switch,
Brush off the the above water droplets, has returned to output high state. . . .
AO analog output can be connected to the microcontroller AD port to detect the size of the drops in the above rainfall.
DO TTL digital outputs can also be connected to the microcontroller detects whether there is rain.
- 1, VCC: positive power supply (3-5V)
- 2, GND: negative one.
- 3, DO: TTL switching signal output
- 4, AO: Analog signal output