SIM800 Quad-band Add-on Development Board GSM/GPRS/MMS/SMS/STM32 for UNO exceed SIM900A UNVSIM800 Expansion Board
The SIM800 Module can achieve functions of calling, texting, GPRS communication, DTMF decoding (recognizing other’s button), and TTS . These functions can meet many electronic enthusiasts demand. Moreover, our product adopts fabulous design, for example, it uses brand-new original SIM800 chip.This SIM800 development board module has wide application that it is suitable for remote monitoring, remote intelligent meter reading, and remote communication equipment such as intelligent household and car on-board equipment; besides, it supports 2G/3G/4G card.
- Power Supply Interface: GND VIN DC 5~18V (wide voltage), usually 5V is suggested.
- Auto Power On: after connecting power supply, don’t need to press button or single chip to control powering on; easy and handy operation.
- Electrical Level: serial ports adopt TTL level; Compatible with 5V and 3.3V
- Antenna Circuit: SMA interface
- Serial Circuit: TTL serial port supports STC89C51/52, STM32, MSP430 and other single chip; control can be achieved only from 3 to 4 lines.
- SIM Card: plug Standard SIM
- PCB Display: it has various interfaces of silk screen marked, the design completely follow the SIM800 hardware design manual.
- Size: 50mm x 50mm
- The board adopts DC 5-18V wide voltage to supply electricity, and it is convenient to use with your system power supply. With high-performance DC-DC power circuit and TVS protection, the system’s stability is highly improved.
- It supports 3.3V/5V TTL level control, so it is handy to use with PC and various single chip.
- It has SIM card electrostatic protection (ESD protection) which can protect electrostatic caused by inserting or pulling out SIM card.
- 1 x SIM800 Module
- 1 x Antenna
Documents and Downloads:
- Basic Interfacing With SIM00L - for beginners
- Mobile Controlled LED using SIM800L --Tutorial
- SIM800L and Raspberry Pi 3 B Controlled 3 LED -- Tutorial
- Adafruit Fona - Sim800l Testing
- Arduino Library for SIM800L
- AT command