The Raspberry Pi with a Quad-Core 64bit CPU, WiFi and Bluetooth is finally here!
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the third generation Raspberry Pi. This powerful credit-card sized single board computer can be used for many applications and supersedes the original Raspberry Pi Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, While maintaining the popular board format the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B brings you a more powerful processor, 10x faster than the first generation Raspberry Pi.
Additionally it adds Wireless LAN (WiFi) and Bluetooth connectivity making it the ideal solution for powerful connected designs.
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 bgn Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- 1GB RAM
- 64 Bit CPU
- 4 x USB ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Micro USB power source
- 1x Tested / QC-OK Raspberry Pi 3 Model B 1.2GHz Quad Core, Built In WiFi & Bluetooth
Documents and Downloads
- Getting Started Guide
- Getting Started Guide with Windows IOT and Raspberry Pi 3
- SIM800L and Raspberry Pi 3 B Controlled 3 LED -- Tutorial