This Prototyping System for the BBC micro:bit is a great way to start making circuits and making experiments. This gives access to the pins on the bottom of the BBC micro:bit.
Please Note: BBC micro:bit is NOT included.
This prototyping system uses the specially designed Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit. The BBC micro:bit pins are broken out to a row of solderable pads. The SCL and SDA pins are separated at the edge of the board providing easy identification. The PCB includes a prototyping area with 3V, 0V and unconnected rows that can be soldered to. This allows easy connection of switches, sensors and any pull-up or pull-down resistors etc. as required.
This kit requires assembly.
- No soldering is required.
- Breaks out 21 pins from the BBC micro:bit using the Pre-built Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit.
- Small Prototype Breadboard included so you can use additional components.
- Run your own custom code from your BBC micro:bit to interact with external components.
- 4 x Pan Head M3 Machine Screws.
- 1 x Small Prototype Breadboard.
- 10 x Jumper Wires Male to Male.
- 10 x Jumper Wires Male to Female.
- 1 x Perspex Mounting Plate.
- 1 x Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit - Pre-built.
- 4 x Self-adhesive Rubber Feet.
- 1 x BBC micro:bit.
- 1 x Phillips Screwdriver.