Arduino Uno Proto Shield gives possibility to carry your Arduino projects from breadboard and turn them into a proper circuit and also use your specially designed circuits with Arduino.
You can use proto shield without soldering. By a Mini Breadboard you placed on middle section you can do prototyping and tests without dealing with soldering. Proto Shield provides easy useage by carrying all Arduino pins to upper layer. Also there places on proto shield for surface mount devices (SMD). Therefore you can use that type of materials as well.
Arduino Uno Proto Shield has R3 pin sequence and there is a reset button on board. All headers and connectors are sent soldered.
- Prototype Shield with a compatible layout for Arduino
- Mini Breadboard with self-adhesive tape on the back, easy to stick on the Prototype Shield.
- A surface-mount chip area on Breadboard for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- One IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- It has a nice standard 0.1"x0.1" prototyping grid with big pads
- Reset button brought to top level
- 2 general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching resistors
- Every pin is brought out