Highly integrated module popularly used for entry detection, it complies with microcontroller or DC loads.
What makes the HC-SR501 PIR so special is the ability to adjust the sensitivity. This capability is very significant when you have pets in the house (dogs, cats ...). PIR sensor with no sensitivity adjustment potentiometer, when your pet will still pass through the sensor works with sensors and closed. This was not good. Or when using the sensor as burglar alarm circuit, when the cat walked over the impact as the alarm caused a false alarm!
- Source operation: 4.5V - 20V
- Field work at rest: 50uA @ 5V
- Field work activities: 300uA @ 5V
- Truth being activated off OUT at 0V (LOW), when activated at 3.3V (HIGH)
- Time to keep a high level: 0.5 seconds - 200 seconds (adjustable rheostat Tx)
- Dimensions: 32mm x 24mm x 24mm (L x W x H)