This module enables you to use NRF24L01 type transceivers on 5 volt systems like Arduino.
It regulates the 5V input to 1.9~3.6V DC and incorporates bypass capacitors for reliable operation. The NRF24L01 utilises Enhanced ShockBurst (ESB) protocol to support two-way data packet communication with packet buffering, packet acknowledgement and automatic retransmission of lost packets.
Development of the NRF24L01 is made easy by virtue of the link layer being fully integrated into the module.
- Low power consumption
- Rapid start-up function
- Automatic retransmission function
- Enhanced ShockBurst (ESB) protocol
- Supports all channel data reception
- 125 multi-frequency points
- Built-in 2.4 GHz antenna
- Dip2.54 MM spacing interface
- Input Voltage: 5V DC
- Output Voltage: 1.9~3.6V DC
- Current: 12.3 mA
- Transmission rate: 2Mbps
- Range: <100m
- 1 x NRF24L01 Socket Adapter