This is a simple-to-use Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor, suitable for sensing CO concentrations in the air. The MQ-7 can detect CO-gas concentrations anywhere from 20 to 2000ppm.
This sensor has a high sensitivity and fast response time. The sensor’s output is an analog resistance. The drive circuit is very simple; all you need to do is power the heater coil with 5V, add a load resistance, and connect the output to an ADC.
- Detects: Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Dimensions: 32mm x 22mm x 27mm
- Voltage: 5V
- Digital(HIGH/LOW) and analog(0V-5V) output
- With LM393 comparator
- Comes with soldered 4-pin male header
- 1 X MQ-7 Carbon Monoxide Sensor