This Carbon Monoxide (CO) and flammable gas sensor detects the concentrations of CO and combustible gas in the air and ouputs its reading as an analog voltage. The sensor can measure concentrations of CO from 10 to 1,000 ppm and flammable gas from 100 to 10,000 ppm.The sensor can operate at temperatures from -10 to 50°C and consumes less than 150 mA at 5 V.
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions;
- With a DO switch signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output;
- TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output low signal light can be directly connected microcontroller or relay module)
- The analog output voltage with the higher concentration the higher the voltage.
- The carbon monoxide detection with better sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning;
- Product Dimensions: 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
- With a long service life and reliable stability
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics
- Input voltage: DC5V power (current): 150mA
- DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
- AO output : 0.1-0 .3 V (relatively clean), the highest concentration of voltage around 4V
- Special note: The sensor is powered, needs to warm up around 20S, measured data becomes stable, the sensor fever is a normal phenomenon, because the internal heating wire, if hot is not normal.
- 1 X MQ-9 Gas Sensor