This is the breakout board for the Maxim MAX9812 microphone amplifier, that delivers a fixed 20dB gain to your audio projects. The board includes a high quality pui-audio AOM-6742P-2-R omni-directional microphone. The default output is Analog.
- Works from 2.7V up to 5V.
- Connection: VCC-5V, GND-GND and OUT- to any analog pin of Arduino.
- 20dB Fixed gain.
- Omni-directional microphone included.
- Breadboard friendly.
- Small design.
- Mounting holes.
- Size: 20*11mm / 0.78*0.43"
- 1 X MAX9812 Microphone Voice Module for Arduino