This is a simple-to-use liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)sensor, suitable for sensing LPG (composed of mostly propane and butane) concentrations in the air. The MQ-6 can detect gas concentrations anywhere from 200 to 10000ppm.
This sensor has a high sensitivity and fast response time. The sensor’s output is an analog resistance. The drive circuit is very simple; all you need to do is power the heater coil with 5V, add a load resistance, and connect the output to an ADC.
- Size: 32 mm X 22 mm X 17 mm
- the main chip: LM393, MQ-6 gas sensors
- Operating voltage: 5 V DC
- It has an output signal indication.
- dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output)
- TTL output valid signal is low. (Low-level signal when the light output can be directly connected to the microcontroller)
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
- LPG, butane, propane has a good sensitivity.
- having a long life and reliable stability
- Quick response and resume
- 1 X MQ-6 LPG Gas Sensor