The XL4005 is a 300KHz fixed frequency PWM buck (step-down) DC/DC converter, capable of driving a 5A load with high efficiency, low ripple and excellent line and load regulation. Requiring a minimum number of external components, the regulator is simple to use and include internal frequency compensation and a fixed-frequency oscillator.
Areas of application:
DIY mobile power supply, car power, communications equipment power supply, etc.
- input voltage: 5V-32V
- output voltage: 0.8V-24V
- output current: peak 5A (more than 3.5A work need to strengthen The cooling)
- Conversion efficiency:90%
- the isolation step-down module (BUCK)
- 4-38 v input voltage: (please try not to exceed 38 v input)
- Output voltage: 1.25-32 v continuous
- adjustable Output current: 0-5 A, it is recommended to use in 4.5 A
- Output power: it is recommended that use within the 75 w, more than 50 w please add heat sink.
- Working temperature: – 40 ~ + 85 degrees
- Working frequency: 180 KHZ
- Conversion efficiency: up to 96% (efficiency and the input, output voltage, current and pressure difference)
- Load regulation: S (I) 0.8% or lessVoltage regulation: S (u) of 0.8% or less
- Power light: yesShort circuit protection: (limit current 8 a)
- Overtemperature protection: (overtemperature after automatic shut off output)
- Input reverse connect protection: no, (such as the need to please in the input string into the high current diode)
- Installation method: 2 3 mm wire the self-contained
- Connection mode: welding, V – IN for the input, V – OUT for the output
- Module size: 23 mm, 18 mm long 54 mm wide