PIR infrared sensor module is based on infrared technology, automatic control products. High sensitivity, high reliability, low power consumption, low voltage operation mode. Widely used in various auto-sensing electrical equipment, especially for battery-powered automatic control products.
With automatic induction, photosensitive control, two trigger modes, induction block time; with high level signal to facilitate connection with kinds of circuit
- Dimension: 3.2cm x 2.4cm x 1.8cm (approx)
- Infrared sensor with control circuit board
- The sensitivity and holding time can be adjusted
- Working Voltage Range: DC 4.5V- 20V
- Current drain:<60uA
- Voltage Output: High/Low level signal:3.3V TTL output
- Detection distance: 3–7M(can be adjusted)
- Delay time: 5-200S(can be adjusted, default 5s +-3%)
- Blockade time: 2.5 S (default)
- Trigger: L: Non-repeatable trigger H: Repeat Trigger (default)
- Work temperature: -20 to+80°C
- Trigger Method: L unrepeatable trigger / H repeatable trigger
- automatic induction : to enter the sensing range of the output is high, people leave the sensing range is automatically delay off high, output low.
- photosensitive control (optional, not factory setting) can be set photosensitive control, day or light intensity without induction .
- two kinds of trigger modes: (jumper selectable)
- a – unrepeatable trigger : the sensor output high, the delay time is over, the output automatically from high into low;
- b – repeatable trigger: the sensor output high, the delay period, if there is human in its sensing range Activities, the output will remain high until after the delay will leave high to low.