The real time clock module provides seconds, minutes, hours, days, date, months, and year information. This real time clock module communicates with a microprocessor via an I2C interface and has a battery backup.
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the Week, and Year with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- Serial I/O for Minimum Pin Count
- 2.0V to 5.5V Full Operation
- Uses Less than 300nA at 2.0V
- Single-Byte or Multiple-Byte (Burst Mode) Data Transfer for Read or Write of Clock or RAM Data
- Board Size: 44mm x 24mm
- Dimensions: 0.75x0.75" (20x20mm)