The DC Motor Speed Controller allows controlling direction of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 0% ~ 100%. The motor speed controller can provide a continuous current of 10A to your DC motor or other DC load.
The circuit also includes a 20A fuse, with reverse connection of power supply and control voltage over-voltage protection function.
- Input supply voltage: DC 6V ~ 90V
- The maximum output power: 1000W
- The maximum continuous output current: 10A
- The overload and short circuit protecting current is 15A
- PWM frequency: 16KHz
- Duty Cycle adjustable: 0% ~ 100%
- The operation environment temperature: -20°C ~ 40°C
- The 20A fuse with reverse connection of power supply and control voltage over-voltage protection function
- Can adjust the speed by the external 0V ~ 5V signal
- Size: 64 x 59 x 28mm
- 1 * 6 - 90V 15A DC Motor Speed Controller