Build your very own programmable balancing robot with the Balboa 32U4 robot kit! The Balboa control board features an Arduino-compatible ATmega32U4 MCU, motor drivers, quadrature encoders, and a full IMU. This board also has the ability to interface with a Raspberry Pi, making the foundation for a complete Raspberry Pi-controlled balancing robot. Motors and wheels are not included:choose your wheels and motors to personalize your robot.
|Size:||118 × 112 × 80 mm|
- Pololu Balboa 32U4 Balancing Robot User’s Guide (Printable PDF)
- Pololu A-Star 32U4 drivers for Windows (version 126.96.36.199)
- Schematic diagram of the Balboa 32U4 control board
- Pinout and power distribution diagrams of the Balboa 32U4 control board
- Gear ratio chart for the Balboa 32U4 Robot Kit
- Dimension diagram of the Balboa 32U4 Control Board
- Dimension diagram for the Balboa 32U4 Balancing Robot Kit
- Dimension diagram of the Bumper Cage Kit for Balboa 32U4 Balancing Robot
- Balboa Bumper Cage assembly reference diagram.
- 3D model of the assembled Balboa Balancing Robot Kit chassis (without the Balboa 32U4 Control Board)
- 3D model of the Balboa 32U4 Control Board
- Drill guide for the Balboa 32U4 Control Board
- LSM6DS33 datasheet
- LIS3MDL datasheet
To know more about the product. Click here.