This is a 8-channel LOW level trigger relay and it can be applied to Arduino and Raspberry Pi. Relays are suitable for driving high power electronic devices such as lights, electric fans and air condition. A relay can be used to control high voltages with a low voltage by connecting it to an MCU.
- This relay module is 5V active low.
- It is an 8-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipments with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Working voltage: 5V
- Channel: 8 channel
- Item size: 13.4 * 5.3 * 1.7cm / 5.28 * 2.09 * 0.67in
- 1 X 8 Channel 5V Relay Module