HC-05 module is an easy to use Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Protocol) module, designed for transparent wireless serial connection setup.
Serial port Bluetooth module is fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Bluecore 04-External single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH(Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature). It has the footprint as small as 12.7mmx27mm.
HC-05 is a more capable module that can be set to be either Master or Slave
- Default BaudRate: 9600 or 38400
- KEY: If brought HIGH before power is applied, forces AT Command Setup Mode. LED blinks slowly (2 seconds)
- VCC: +5 Power
- GND: System / Arduino Ground
- TXD: Transmit Serial Data from HC-05 to Arduino Serial Receive. NOTE: 3.3V HIGH level: OK for Arduino
- RXD: Receive Serial Data from Arduino Serial Transmit
- STATE: Tells if connected or not