A breadboard is a construction base for prototyping of electronics.
Because the solderless breadboard does not require soldering, it is reusable. This makes it easy to use for creating temporary prototypes and experimenting with circuit design. For this reason, solderless breadboards are also extremely popular with students and in technological education.
- 400 tie-point
- 2 Power Lanes, Tie-point 100
- 1 Double-strip, Tie-point 300
- Size: 8.2x5.5x0.85 cm
- 1. Perfect for arduino Shield Prototyping and testing.
- 2. Plastic housing, metal contact clips;
- 3. Accept wire with diameter 20-29 AWG
- 4. Voltage/current: 300 V/ 3-5 A.
- 1 pc Solderless Breadboard