Gas leakage monitoring device for home and factory, suitable for liquefied gas, butane, propane, methane, smoke and other detection.
MQ-2 gas sensor sensitive material used in the clean air low conductivity tin oxide (SnO2). When there is the environment in which the combustible gas sensor, conductivity sensor with increasing concentration of combustible gases in air increases. Using a simple circuit to convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signal. MQ-2 gas sensor high on gas, propane, hydrogen sensitivity of detection of natural gas and other flammable vapors are also very good. This sensor can detect a variety of flammable gas, is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications.
- MQ- gas sensors sensitive material used in the clean air, low conductivity tin oxide (of SnO2)
- When there is an environment in which the combustible gas sensor, the conductivity sensor in the air with the combustible increasing the gas concentration increases
- use a simple circuit to convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signal
- MQ-2 gas sensor for high gas, propane, hydrogen sensitivity, natural gas and detect other flammable vapors are also ideal
- Four screw holes for easy positioning
- Has a long life and reliable stability, rapid response recovery characteristics
- The sensor can detect a variety of combustible gases, is a suitable for a variety of applications Of the low-cost sensors
- Input voltage : DC5V Power consumption ( current ): 150mA
- DO output : TTL digital 0 and 1 ( 0.1 and 5V)
- AO output :0.1-0 .3 V ( relative to pollution ) , the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V
- Special note: After the sensor is powered , needs to warm up around 20S, measured data was stable , heat sensor is a normal phenomenon , because the internal heating wire , if hot is not normal .
- 1 X MQ-2 Gas Sensor