The L9110S 2-Channel motor driver module is a compact board that can be used to drive small robots. This module has two independent motor driver chips which can each drive up 800mA of continuous current. The boards can be operated from 2.5V to 12V enabling this module to be used with both 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers.
A set of female header pins is used to connect this module to a microcontroller. The motors are attached via two sets of screw terminals.
A PWM Pulse Width Modulation signal is used to control the speed of a motor and a digital output is used to change its direction. This module can also be used to drive a single four line two phase stepper motor. Four holes make this board easy to mount onto your robot or other project.
Interface Module Description
- [6 p] that black curve NEEDLE
- external VCC 2.5 V-12 V voltage
- GND GND external
- IA1 external microcontroller IO port
- IB1 external microcontroller IO port
- IA2 external microcontroller IO port
- IB2 external microcontroller IO port
- [4 p green terminal
- OB1 OA1 2-pole, undirected
- OA2 OB2 2-pole, undirected
Instructions for use Module
- Connect to VCC, GND power light module
- High input IA1, IA1 input low, [OB1 OA1] engine are;
- IA1 low input, high input IA1, [OB1 OA1] reverse the motor;
- Input high IA2, IA2 input low, [b2 a2] are engine;
- IA2 input low, high IA2 input, [b2 a2] reverse the motor;
L9110s: 1 unit
- L9110 2-CHANNEL MOTOR DRIVER datasheet