The LCD1602 Keypad Shield use the 2-line, 16-character LCD, not only has the contrast knob, backlight selector switch, with four direction buttons, a select button and a reset button; 4 sensor analog interface, SR-04 ultrasonic sensor interface, NRF24L01 module interface,Bluetooth module interface, APC220 wireless module communication interface, independent expansion easier to use and convenient. For Arduino beginners, there is no need for cumbersome and complex LCD driver circuit connection and a headache, in the true sense of this 1602 expansion board will simplify the circuit, this board plugged into the Arduino Duemilanove/UNO controller, sensor records show that only a general 3P sensor cable (regardless of digital cable and analog cable) connected to the sensor data can be easily achieved.
The LCD Keypad shield is developed for Arduino compatible boards, to provide a user-friendly interface that allows users to go through the menu, make selections etc. It consists of a 1602 white character blue backlight LCD. The keypad consists of 5 keys — select, up, right, down and left. To save the digital IO pins, the keypad interface uses only one ADC channel. The key value is read through a 5 stage voltage divider.
- The new blue backlit LCD 1602 screen
- External expansion to four analog interfaces, sensors easier to use
- Bluetooth module interface board NRF24L01 module interface
- Easily create a wireless ultrasonic range finder
- Ad hoc APC220 wireless module interface, full-featured
- Easy to create a wireless temperature digital meter
1 x LCD 1602
1 x LCD 1602 Keypad Shield