ER-OLED0.96-1W is the graphic OLED display module made of 128x64 white OLED pixels,diagonal is only 0.96 inch.The controller ic SSD1306, communicates via 6800/8080 8-bit parallel and I2C/3-wire/4-wire serial interface,thanks to controller's built-in voltage generation,only a single 2.8V power supply is needed. Because the display makes its own light, no backlight is required. This reduces the power required to run the OLED and is why the display has such high contrast,extremely wide viewing angle and extremely operating temperature.The fpc is the soldering type,no need connector.Just solder the FPC on your PCB directly.
It's easily controlled by MCU such as 8051,PIC,AVR,ARDUINO,ARM and Raspberry Pi.It can be used in any embedded systems,industrial device,security,medical and hand-held device.
- Drive IC is SSD1306, easy to find arduino library for it.
- Wide input voltage: 2.5V-5.5V
- Wide display agnle 160 degree.
- Super low power consumption only 0.06W on regular display, not TFT display can compare.
- Industrial level temperature: -30~70 degree.
- Board size: 29.3*27.1 mm
- Application: design for size, quality and power consumption oriented products: smart watch, portable industrial, medical devices, special headset, player, etc
- 1 x 1.3 Inch White OLED Module